• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody have any experience of the Doursoux B-15?

Dr H

With the proviso that, 'you get what you pay for', does anybody own/know of this version of the B-15?

http://doursoux.com/product.php?id_product=677

I have an ELC RW B-10 and think that it's marvellous (and it's really come into it's own at the moment with dry, very cold weather). If money were no object I'd like to complement it with an ELC B-15, but in truth I'm not as sold on the design (it's the breadth of the collar) and don't want to spend a similar amount on an ELC jacket if I don't take to it.

Of course, this one won't have EndZone twill (poplin/cotton with liner of synthetic alpaca, sheepskin collar, slash pockets, knitted cuffs and waistband, one inside pocket, front zip. Made in France), but it's 160€.

Thanks for your help.

Ian

CBI

If you hold out for an original B-15/15A you will love it and its worth the $. I own a size 42 and 44 and both are great jackets. They appear on eBay more and more these days in the 42-44 range.