• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Some Aeros run small ?

B-Man2

I have three Aero's. One is a 46 that fit's like a small 44, one is a 44 that fits like a small 46 and one is a 44 that fits like a 44. All of them were purchased from their original owners. I think that when the first owners buys the jacket and submits his measurements, the company puts the size on the jacket which is the closet to the size of the dimesions of the buyer. As a result no two 44's will fit exactly the same because they are custom fit to the original buyer. I'm not sure, but I don't think Aero has any off the rack standard sizes.

Regards
Burt

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
I don't think that Aero strays too much from their basic patterns, and sizing will usually be consistant within the same pattern.

The jacket listed is tagged 46, and looking at the measurements, will fit like a 46. Ignore what eBay sellers tell you about fit, work off the measurements, and pray that they get those right.

Cliff

I have an Aero Irvin size 46 but actually size 44 (UK sizes) would be more accurate. Aero seem to be a size smaller than ELC versions in most of their jackets.