• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

diamond cap resale value...?

Tim P

looking to realise something approaching the value of a diamond cap co crusher. It is a 71/8 and has an original eagle in place of the supplied one.
posting here to canvass for a realistic forum friendly asking price before offering it here in the buy sell.

accompanying it will be a pair of 38 eastman pinks, a WPG PINK SHIRT in a 17, a choc shirt by SAKS of 5th avenue, 16 x33. A choc tunic in a good 44 and a far east officer eto jacket.
May also surrender A 44r officers raincoat and liner named to a bird colonel of the 1st army.

let me know..

ausreenactor

Hmmm..

Interesting. Head dress and boots go straight into the bin at work. They often come with a taboo? Hard to factor in.
I would think your value could start as low as $100 and go up from there, for the cap anyway. The other items you
list could net more as individual items. That 44R Officer's tunic would be a good earner. Just my 2c worth..Only the
eBay market can tell you for sure.

Couchy

Andrew

That all sounds like quality gear Tim, and at human sizes too so I would say it ought to sell itself well on Ebay- doesn't help you establish sell figures though. A few pieces there I would like but unfortunately for you i'm lacking funds....