• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decent sized goat Perry on Ebay

Dr H

Hello Andrew - thanks for the heads up, I'm currently bidding on the Perry. I recently received a marvellous Good Wear Doniger from John and it's staggering in the flesh :D , I can't get over the similarity to the original :cool: . I'm currently wearing it on a daily basis in fair weather or foul and it's burnishing and dulling nicely, but despite this I still can't quite let the early Perry contract go (something about the rounded collar and the sheen of worn goat that really appeals :) ).

Roughwear

Dr H said:
Hello Andrew - thanks for the heads up, I'm currently bidding on the Perry. I recently received a marvellous Good Wear Doniger from John and it's staggering in the flesh :D , I can't get over the similarity to the original :cool: . I'm currently wearing it on a daily basis in fair weather or foul and it's burnishing and dulling nicely, but despite this I still can't quite let the early Perry contract go (something about the rounded collar and the sheen of worn goat that really appeals :) ).

Perrys are certainly very distinctive jackets(despite the seller originally thinking it was a Bronco!). Good luck with your bidding Ian.I hope if you win it it doesn't turn out to be too big for you.