• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deal, no deal. #1.

rgraham

I've run across this jacket for sale, and I'm wondering if it's a good deal.

Langlitz Cascade. Darn near new. Fits perfectly. $500.00

Deal, no deal.

Langlitz1.jpg

MikeyB-17

Mate, are you selling these, or just want to show us the new jackets you've bought? If you're selling they need to be in the buy/sell section, and a tad more detail (sizes, measurements even?) and better pics would help your sale, especially as they're big money items. Beautiful jackets, btw. Love the Aero.

rgraham

MikeyB-17 said:
Mate, are you selling these, or just want to show us the new jackets you've bought? If you're selling they need to be in the buy/sell section, and a tad more detail (sizes, measurements even?) and better pics would help your sale, especially as they're big money items. Beautiful jackets, btw. Love the Aero.

I apologize for my haste in posting, and lack of more information.

These jackets are not for sale by me, but I am looking at them to purchase myself. At least one that is.

I am trying to get feedback to find out if these are good prices. Hence the deal, no deal title.

rgraham

Tommer45 said:

And the deal has been done. It's now part of my small group of motorcycle jackets. Truthfully, now that I have this one, I'm sure I can unload a few of the older ones
I'll never use anymore.

What a great jacket.

Tommer45

Awesome.. congrats on a great jacket. My Cascade will be accompanying me to Americade in a week.

rgraham

Tommer45 said:
It actually looks like a Columbia to me. The waistline gives it away.

Yes, it is indeed a Columbia jacket. I'm sorry for the original error. I'll try and get some pictures up.