• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creating new tricks for an old dog

A

Anonymous

Picture445.jpg
Picture448.jpg
Picture449.jpg
Picture447.jpg
Picture452.jpg
Just an old Saddlery jacket that had velcro attachments I wanted to cover. It's a low end dog, but fits great and nicely worn in. Added a Talon pull, will add a proper neck hook later. The back patch design is from a rooster history book on the Bomber Barons.

A

Anonymous

better duck said:
I love the vintage look of the artwork. Did you do that after completing the artwork as new?
Yes, sprayed with a clear matt, and then add antique finish with a final coat of clear satin.

442RCT

chitchat said:
better duck said:
I love the vintage look of the artwork. Did you do that after completing the artwork as new?
Yes, sprayed with a clear matt, and then add antique finish with a final coat of clear satin.

What's the brand name of the antique finish ? :?: I have a newly acrylic painted jacket that needs to be given some patina, it's just too pretty. :roll: