• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crap- Expensive Crap

ZuZu

I thought Cockpit and Schott stuff was at least a lot cheaper than Eastman, Aero or GW but I was wrong- oh Brother!

ZuZu

Z213374Stallone_460x@2x.jpg

Love the sleeve ends!

FlakMagnet

but but their authentic bomber jackets have a "Certificate of Appreciation" or something retarded like that sewn into their jackets, right?? Surely that's enough reason to justify the price point and make it more authentic!

(photo added for pure snark)
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 12.15.48 PM.png

Good grief, they've got current USAF issue A-2 jackets for crazy dollars. The leather looks just like the ones on the seat of my Subaru https://legendaryusa.com/products/legendary-fighting-falcon-mens-a-2-flight-jacket

Nickb123

There’s some high drama on TFL regarding Legendary USA and their ‘Black Stallion’ horsehide d-pocket jacket.

It was made by Schott and became kind of a collectors item; discontinued. Recently they announced it was back in limited production so a bunch of folks placed an order…to find that the re-issue was not a Schott jacket at all and I believe they continued to use the old pictures of the Schott model for some time…

ZuZu

but but their authentic bomber jackets have a "Certificate of Appreciation" or something retarded like that sewn into their jackets, right?? Surely that's enough reason to justify the price point and make it more authentic!

(photo added for pure snark)
View attachment 116977

Good grief, they've got current USAF issue A-2 jackets for crazy dollars. The leather looks just like the ones on the seat of my Subaru https://legendaryusa.com/products/legendary-fighting-falcon-mens-a-2-flight-jacket
Yes yes- and always good to emphasize the extra seams as a feature!
LegendaryFightingFalconMensA-2FlightJacket-6_460x@2x.jpg

ZuZu

Although... I may buy one of these someday. It's kinda cool because the Navy SWO jacket is the only new design US military leather jacket since 1938. I like the goofy features like the pebbled black cowhide and the velcro closed pocket flaps with the fake button. This Legendary USA civilian version is the closest I've seen to the actual jacket and is supposedly made in the same factory.

$    ccd.JPG