• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CPO Shirts

stanier

I'm looking at a repro CPO shirt and I'm wondering who makes the best repro.

I would go for Buzz, but I think someone posted some criticism of the cut and anchors on the buttons.

So what about the Real McCoy version, is that better? Other makers?

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

stanier

I must admit I much prefer the pocket flap on the RM shirt. What's the cut like mindful?

I'm normally a 16 collar and size 40/42, but as an example in a BR chambray shirt I'm an XXL and size 18 collar, which fits just about right!

Cheers

mindful

For me I'm a 15 which is medium 38 I don't know how much difference there is in bigger sizes

SuinBruin

Haven't seen the RM; owning other pieces of RM kit it's probably very good.

I do have the BR and it is a nice shirt, but not that accurate a repro. The fabric is more like a melton or felt than the original wool twill, the color is lighter, the cut is more modern, and for those of us with OCD the buttons have fouled anchors when they should be unfouled. (I think BR has updated the shirt since I got mine and may have fixed the button issue, but I don't know about the rest of it.)

Originals are not that hard to find in wearable shape; I may be letting one of mine go -- PM me if you're interested.