• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COOL

busdrivermike

As a motorcycle rider and sheepskin fan I found this pic from apparently 1943 on the eastern
Front rather cool, literally and figuratively
IMG_4518.jpeg

warguy

Those are two of the best photos on this forum! From the VLJ aspect, sooooo cool to see the period photo of him wearing this same same jacket painted with all his gear on and another where he is now wearing the same jacket in such outstanding condition at 102! It’s too bad these didnt make it into he Bomber Boys book! I hope he had a spectacular birthday and knows that there are many people out here that are so appreciative of his service. God bless you Goldie and thanks for posting Grant.

Chandler

Ok guys … we now have hope for all of us whose jackets no longer fit . No need to sell them or give them away because if you live long enough they will eventually fit again !!
Vic … you’re awesome !! :D
Well... since I no longer seem to be a modern 44, I still feel a little let down.

However, the 34 waisted jeans I've been holding on to -- and fit again -- really help me over that concern! ;)