• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clearing out my WW1-WW2 Related Gear

a2jacketpatches

As I move my wife and boy into the new place, I'm finding out there's not a lot of room for my multiple totes of odds and ends. Not a lot of Air Corps specific items, but certainly some that are related or were used in the AAF. Check out my Ebay
http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... e=LCActive
Also, I posted a bunch of B-11 photos in Cloth, the jacket is very strong with only two very small snags on the bottom left forearm, the wool and alpaca are super good / clean. Only the shell has some dirty areas. I'm sure a good dry cleaning would remove a lot. A hundred bucks plus shipping to anyone here interested. Only 20 bucks more than I paid for it. It's a size 38 but at size 48, I can put it on but with about a 2 inch space between the zipper teeth. I'm guessing this would fit a guy up to a size 42 with light clothing underneath.
Chest - 22"
Sleeve - 24.5"
Back neck to waist -17"
Back neck to bottom - 31"
B-11002.jpg