• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheap Eastman A-2

HHjackets

KEEP AWAY FROM IT.

it didn't sell the first time, he has removed the photo of the lining, the lining is extremely dirty, the cuffs needs replacing and he only mentions the cost of the cuffs! and not how much it costs to do the job, i don't think it's horsehide either, he doesn't accept paypal because he knows the buyer will complain once he sees the condition up close.
no one is desperate to wear a dirty jacket!!

Peter Graham

HHjackets said:
the cuffs needs replacing and he only mentions the cost of the cuffs! and not how much it costs to do the job
He quotes £10 from Eastman to fit the cuffs, which I would take with a pinch of salt.

shanghai joe

HHjackets said:
KEEP AWAY FROM IT.

it didn't sell the first time, he has removed the photo of the lining, the lining is extremely dirty, the cuffs needs replacing and he only mentions the cost of the cuffs! and not how much it costs to do the job, i don't think it's horsehide either, he doesn't accept paypal because he knows the buyer will complain once he sees the condition up close.

thanks, sharp-eyes!

shanghai joe

HHjackets said:
KEEP AWAY FROM IT.

what's BIN first time round? better still you have item number?? same seller same jkt right?

Roughwear

This particular seller has sold a number of fleece jackets in recent months and if I remember correctly some have been mis-represented. About a year ago he was trying to pass off a naval fleece as original and I got several nasty responses when I suggested it was a repro. If the ELC A2 were a bargain it would have sold by now I guess.