• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone ID this patch? WW2 USN or USMC? Duck? Seagull?

ghq1

!B,-5IF!BGk~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKt5jioeH!~~_3.JPG

Found this on a major auction site (Item number: 250502236834 ). . . Did a search and can't find the sqdn . . .

Just curiousity on my part . . . . It's not my listing . ..

The flyer was Benjamin Kyker, USN or USMC, Branan Field FLA

Kyker, Benjamin F., USMC - Awarded: NMC, Award - World War II Era...

NAS JACKSONVILLE--BRANAN FIELD.

Patch: No definites...but definitely a duck.

EMBLEMHUNTER

your patch is the Ww2 USMC VMSB-333 , it can be seen in the Jeff Millstien book on WW2 USMC emblems .

I'm new to the site but an avid WW2 Military aviation unit emblem nut, I do ID's and love to help and glad to ID this one for you, nice patch !!!!!
Johnny "Siggy" Signor
[email protected]

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
EMBLEMHUNTER said:
I'm new to the site but an avid WW2 Military aviation unit emblem nut, I do ID's and love to help and glad to ID this one for you, nice patch !!!!!

Hi Siggy .... you're gonna come in handy. ;)

EMBLEMHUNTER

Re: Can anyone ID this patch? WW2 USN or USMC? Duck? Seagull

Gald to help fellow emblem nuts !
I have always liked the WW2 era emblems the best, I also work in the later era types but WW2 is my passion !
Anyone having any patch/es , photos of them etc that you do not know what they are ,Please feel free to send me scans at my e mail and I'll be happy to try and ID them for you, no charge as I like doing this, been researching WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC types for over 25 years and am still finding new ones to ID etc, and loving every minute of it !!!!!!!