• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C-2 Sweater

Stony

I have been looking for a C-2 sweater, but originals are extremely rare.

Buzz Rickson makes one, but they are out of stock as is Eastman Leather who carrier Buzz Rickson.

Real McCoys carries them, but they are $535 at today's exchange rate.

Between Buzz and R.M., which one makes the better product. I see that R.M. is not using the correct zipper, but I don't know about Buzz.

omarco

I'v been after a C2 for a while too, i even check buzzrickson.com from time to time to see if they are back in stock.. they are also out of stock (and have been for ages) in Japan.

Seems the only option is the RM version which does look very nice, though i'm not sure which is the more accurate. RM generally have the edge over Buzz where quality is concerned.

They have the RM C2 in stock at a couple of stores outside Japan - superdenim.co.uk have the navy one and blueingreen.com have them in green and navy... all are too expensive for me unfortunately :)

They had a badged Buzz C2 at peggsandson.com in the UK.. still £375 though.

damienweaver

What size are you guys? I have a Buzz Rickson 38 C-2 Sweater just hanging in my closet. It's new, never worn out anywhere. Funny because I was just considering selling it the other day. $325 and its yours, if anyone wants it.

Stony

What size are you guys? I have a Buzz Rickson 38 C-2 Sweater just hanging in my closet. It's new, never worn out anywhere. Funny because I was just considering selling it the other day. $325 and its yours, if anyone wants it.

PM sent. ;)

Steve H

Here's my original- labelled as a 44 but over the years and through the hands of various owners has been washed and reduced in size to fit a cat! Or about a snug 40 chest.

The zip has also been replaced at some point in its life. Still, if you collect USAAF, you gotta have an example!
IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg