• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Sweatshirt Sizing

Cobblers161

Hi Folks,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Buzz Rickson's Sweat and wondered if anyone could advise on sizing

I realise the XL equates to a 42" and as I'm pretty much bang on 42" should I go for that or size up to a 44" due to the close fit?

Any assistance will be appreciated, Ta!

bobbyball

I know that American Classics in Covent Garden stock the Buzz sweatshirts and they do go up to a 46. They fit me OK and I'm around a 44 in size

Cobblers161

Thanks guys! I've cancelled my order and will do the sensible thing and try one on first. At that price it makes sense!

saunders

CBI said:
size up, they run small

They run true to the old shirts, which fit trimly and not the way most folks wear their clothing today (loose and sloppy). I wear the med. 38-40 and my chest is 40" - perfect fit and wouldn't want it any bigger. But the new, revised BR cut (longer and looser waistband) is not to my liking. I could live with them being longer if the waistbands would be tighter; unfortunately, BR won't change the bands back, so I've been told. The older shirts were better, IMO.

Saunders