• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Buzz Rickson"

Saint-ex

What's the beef?
1699511562280.png

Pilot

BR does manufacturing in PRC … but certainly under BR QC and Management.
However their products are still top notch even if Made in China and do have nothing in common with this piece of sh..t.

BTW.. this tag/label was never ever in the BR product line.
Another scammer!

Shanghai-Mayne

I remember, at an old thread , a gent asked, what about those Japanese who can’t afford the Real McCoy?

Some Japan seller ,they noticed that opportunity, they are selling fake RM and TM and BR jacket , which imported from china.

ties70

"Sessler" jackets have been around for a little while...I first noticed them when I started researching for my first A-2 almost 20 years ago... So, unlike @Pilot 's first impression, it's "not another scammer" ;-) It's one of the old ones...

I was looking at a source for the "Morgan Productions" jackets back then and found them on this website:

They seem to have other brands that we still know from the early 2000s Japanese annual flight jacket books...Houston, for example. A lot of the stuff is cheap and not very authentic but they seem to have a "gem" or two (DOD contractor Valley Apparel)....

Pilot

"Sessler" jackets have been around for a little while...I first noticed them when I started researching for my first A-2 almost 20 years ago... So, unlike @Pilot 's first impression, it's "not another scammer" ;-) It's one of the old ones...

I was looking at a source for the "Morgan Productions" jackets back then and found them on this website:

They seem to have other brands that we still know from the early 2000s Japanese annual flight jacket books...Houston, for example. A lot of the stuff is cheap and not very authentic but they seem to have a "gem" or two (DOD contractor Valley Apparel)....
Scammer, since they try to surf on the BR waves… ( with plastic poly liners :) ).
The brand might be legit… but as mentioned not related by name nor quality nor any others to BR… hence scammer IMHO :)

ties70

Scammer, since they try to surf on the BR waves… ( with plastic poly liners :) ).
The brand might be legit… but as mentioned not related by name nor quality nor any others to BR… hence scammer IMHO :)
Don't want to split hairs here, but the one trying to surf on the BR wave is the Ebay seller, not whoever makes the Sessler brand stuff...

mulceber

Don't want to split hairs here, but the one trying to surf on the BR wave is the Ebay seller, not whoever makes the Sessler brand stuff...
Yes, and (I might be misunderstanding here), but that's the person Pilot was calling a scammer (and who I thought was a scammer, hence me posting this).