• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUZZ RICKSON Poughkeepsie A-2...Anyone have/had one??

ausreenactor

Gents...

Just had a bounce around the net and found the Acme Depot pics of an original Poughkeepsie. Have seen a BR repro
with an amazingly accurate label. The size tag on the original, however, has been imitated in this instance with a stamped
40 in ink under the label. WWII style lettering. Nickel Talon on the repro. AAF decal on the shoulder. Was wondering if anyone
new the vintage of the BR Poughkeepsie. Price new was Y120,000!! Anyone with some archived pics??

Thanks for your time...

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
Just had a bounce around the net and found the Acme Depot pics of an original Poughkeepsie. Have seen a BR repro
with an amazingly accurate label. The size tag on the original, however, has been imitated in this instance with a stamped
40 in ink under the label. WWII style lettering. Nickel Talon on the repro. AAF decal on the shoulder. Was wondering if anyone
new the vintage of the BR Poughkeepsie. Price new was Y120,000!! Anyone with some archived pics??

I have a BR Poughkeepsie, now my only A-2 (not counting my BR Security Aviation)...yes 38 stamped on the liner, but no decal on mine.

ausreenactor

no biggie...

Bombed out of the race for it at Y53,000. In the off chance it was snug i did not want to push it.

Couchy..