• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson N-1 arrived today

jack aranda

My first BR purchase arrived today, not from Japan, but from Chicago. Here are a few pics of the jacket. Yep, the alpaca is scratchy, but, oh so warm. Also, the cotton material is far softer and more supple than I expected. Great jacket.

2779731570104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

2763881170104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

2462948270104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

Swing

Looks good! I think Buzz's deck jackets are some of the best value/most useful/but least appreciated jackets, in the vintage repro clothing world. Absolutely love my zip front/tanker jacket style deck jacket.

~Swing

Peter Graham

Great jacket. I love N-1's. Very practical, good looking jackets and perfect for the Irish weather. I've worn mine half to death and it's nearly the time of year to get it out again.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jack aranda said:
My first BR purchase arrived today ....

You've crossed the line now, and there's no turning back. :)

You sign up with Vintage Leather Jackets ..... next time you look, the spare room is full of cloth, and nylon.

rich

deeb7 said:
jack aranda said:
My first BR purchase arrived today ....

You've crossed the line now, and there's no turning back. :)

You sign up with Vintage Leather Jackets ..... next time you look, the spare room is full of cloth, and nylon.

Yes, I've noticed this too..........

Jack, I found the N1 a really fine jacket, I wore it a lot last winter. It's also just about the only jacket I have that isn't loathed by the wife......... not sure if that's a good sign or not. But stay away from the L-2, that jacket is particularly contagious......