• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson L-2

rich

I got myself a Buzz L-2A, I'm liking it a lot - very light and comfortable to wear. It's a 44" but is smaller than the 44" BR L-2B and I would say truer to size. I'm happy to take measurements if anybody wants them.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Tim P

they are great, I love my L2a, as a 44 it is actually correctly sized, I have to take 46 in some jackets to allow. the spec of the construction is top notch on these. thinking of an L2 as a pure indulgence, not so inclined to an L2b.

rich

Tim P said:
so a 44 l2 is the same as an l2a with a b model being a little more snug per size?

Tim, I do apologise - the blue jacket is of course an L-2A and this jacket is smaller and truer to size than the Buzz L-2B. The 44" Buzz L-2B fits more like a 46".

Sorry Deeb, I misunderstood you - easily done, because you know your nylon jackets and I don't! :oops:

I've edited the original post now to give correct designations, sorry for the confusion.