• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson AN-S-31 Flight Suits

Has anyone purchased the reproduction AN-S-31 Flight Suits Buzz Rickson is making? I’m trying to buy one in a size 44 but everywhere I look they’re sold out like everything else Buzz Rickson has.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 76

asiamiles

Has anyone purchased the reproduction AN-S-31 Flight Suits Buzz Rickson is making? I’m trying to buy one in a size 44 but everywhere I look they’re sold out like everything else Buzz Rickson has.
Do they make a 44? Junky Special via Rakuten appears to have a 42 in stock, which is the largest size listed both there and on Toyo's own site.

MauldinFan

If you are not looking for a top end repro maybe What Price Glory is something for you
I got one of these recently and it looks and feels great.
WPG apparently doesn't have them on their website but I got mine from the same ePay vendor.
Its only drawback is it doesn't come with the AAF meatball printed on the left sleeve, but not all orignals did, either.
Here I am wearing it with proper footwear, pistol belt, A2 and crusher:
20230617_082307.jpg

As for the BR one, I had no idea they were making them. How many hundreds are they asking for those?

Last edited: