• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUZZ RICKSON 335TH FIS (L-2A) PATCH - HPA USA

ausreenactor

Gents..

If anyone is ever buying a BR jacket from HPA down the line, I am keen on one of the large 335th FIS patches they are selling separately. They are only available to individuals buying their jackets from HPA. I attempted to contact HPA via the fax/email/fax system they have in place; however, it would not go through. Or if anyone has one lying around? Thanks for your time..

Couchy

ausreenactor

Thanks for the assistance. In the interim I am awaiting a quote on a leather version...

Very good idea, I feel like a goose for not hitting someone up sooner.

EMBLEMHUNTER

ausreenactor said:
Thanks for the assistance. In the interim I am awaiting a quote on a leather version...

Hey , did you get my email and sample photos about the leather version?????
Johnny

ausreenactor

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
ausreenactor said:

Johnny

Johnny...

Did get the emails. The actual patch is pretty much a poofteenth larger than the pic. It is 7 3/4 inches tall.
Over 10 inches on the diagonal. Let me know how much I am looking at..

Couchy

EMBLEMHUNTER

ausreenactor said:
EMBLEMHUNTER said:
ausreenactor said:

Johnny

Johnny...

Did get the emails. The actual patch is pretty much a poofteenth larger than the pic. It is 7 3/4 inches tall.
Over 10 inches on the diagonal. Let me know how much I am looking at..

Couchy
$60.00 US total is O.K. with me , if it's O.K. with you , I'll need a color copy downloaded(printed copy) please , in the size you want it to be , also remember to let me know if you want the extra 1/4 inch border .
Johnny