• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz N3a??

Peter Graham

You would probably have to re-mortage your house for a Buzz N-3a. Keep checking ebay. One will appear when you have spent your money on something else.

deand

Peter Graham said:
You would probably have to re-mortage your house for a Buzz N-3a. Keep checking ebay. One will appear when you have spent your money on something else.

:lol: How true!

dean

deand

usafwso said:
Just got a really nice mint Buzz MA-1 from eBay today. Adding to the growing collection. ;)

Size M, perhaps? I was watching one of those recently, but knew it was too small for me.

dean

usafwso

Yes, a size medium from a seller in Germany. I'm thankful that I am just that smaller size individual. Perfect fit. :D

Tim P

got my eye and my finger on a 62 dated N3b with fur hood ending soon. If not I may go for an 80's one as I need a winter coat for when sheepskin just isnt suitable.

asiamiles

usafwso said:
Yes, a size medium from a seller in Germany. I'm thankful that I am just that smaller size individual. Perfect fit. :D

That's funny, as I just sold one to someone in Germany! A search of recent sold Buzz items doesn't show up your purchase.