• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Dubow A-2

asiamiles

Not counting my Security Togs jacket, I have previously owned 2 Buzz "original maker" A-2's, a Perry and a Poughkeepsie. This Dubow seems to fall between the two as far as colour and weight/feel of leather is concerned. Before I wouldn't have considered a Dubow as the collar looked so pointed. Now that I have been able to try one on, I find that the collar gives it a stylistic dash that other A-2 don't possess...it's possibly the one A-2 that the man on the street could tell is different from all the other makers' jackets. Apart from the collar the most distinctive feature seems to be the pocket flaps, which are slightly wider than the pockets; I've no idea if this is correct. Also the white AAF decal on the liner stands out somewhat. It's early days, but this might just be a keeper.

dubow.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
Now that I have been able to try one on, I find that the collar gives it a stylistic dash that other A-2 don't possess...

Oh yeah, the Dubow is a classy A-2 with a nice fit.

Good example, with a grainy hide ... I hope it sticks. ;)