• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz B-10 sizing

Hawkeye

Im considering the purchase of a Buzz rickson B-10 and I was wondering if anyone here had a size 42, 44 or 46 that they could provide measurements for, as well as giving their opinion on the fit. If I was to get a B-10 I'd need something with a back length of at least 26 inches. Thanks!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Hawkeye said:
Im considering the purchase of a Buzz rickson B-10 and I was wondering if anyone here had a size 42, 44 or 46 that they could provide measurements for, as well as giving their opinion on the fit. If I was to get a B-10 I'd need something with a back length of at least 26 inches. Thanks!

Ah, you are asking again, while I was busy answering your other post. Decide which one you like, then check the Japanese retailers, many of which have size charts with all the measurements.

The Buzz Rough Wear contract seems to be the snuggest fit.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Okay ... my size 40 is around 25" in length, so to get 26", probably a size 44.

If that is also your usual suit size, it should be a good fit.

Hawkeye

I called HPA, and they determined that a 44 would fit best in most areas, but they said the back length was 24 1/2 inches. Strange, since your B-10 Deeb is a size 40 and has a back length of 25? Im wondering if they were only measureing down to the top of the knit?

TankBuster

I've got a sz 44 Buzz Roughwear B-10. I can measure the back length
for you once I get home. Hey, I was thinking of maybe selling mine ;) :D

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Hawkeye said:
Strange, since your B-10 Deeb is a size 40 and has a back length of 25? Im wondering if they were only measureing down to the top of the knit?

The knit is 3.5", so that's unlikely.

The Hinoya size chart shows 65 cm for a size 44, which converts to 25.6".