• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Buco" and a Goodwear now on the BAY!

greyhound52

Dave,
Got to say really great work. If I liked those type of jackets I would be all over this. Great price as well. You and John are becoming masters of the jacket world.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Well that's interesting ... the DiamondDave sold, but the Good Wear didn't quite make it.

That must give you confidence that you're on the right track. ;)

m444uk

DD, may I ask how many sq. ft of leather you need to make a jacket like that ?

I've been playing around with a tape measure trying to work it out on a similar sized
jacket of mine.

DiamondDave

David,

I KNOW!! I have to say that i was personally SHOCKED by that little turn of events!! Although, I will say that I had several "incredulous" emails about the GW, since JC really hasn't made an announcement that he is doing them, people thought I was lying about its being a GW. I assured the "nay-sayers" that I was present at the GW shop when it was MADE!! I really think it was the "Buco" label that sold mine, as I had almost 50 watchers by auctions end.

M444,

The square footage depends on size, but you can assume 27 to 30 sq ft per jacket.

Thanks for all of the questions and remarks from everyone.

DD

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
DiamondDave said:
... I had almost 50 watchers by auctions end.

It's always a little harder when you need to use a reserve ... hopefully a quick relist, with the appropriate link to Good Wear, will do the job.