• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Spring Sale 15% Off .. 3 days only

Spitfireace

I love their N-1. I think it's pretty close. I have a hard time with sleeves as I'm short at five three. I got the 36 but it's tight on me, but the 38 would be that much longer. So it's a bit of a trade off. Really well made though. I can wear a 36 with just a normal shirt under it. Can't layer at all. It's as close as I can get in an N-1 by any reproduction, regardless of price. BR sleeves are too long.

Spitfireace

Just arrived today. Fit and finish seem spot on. A little sheen on the sateen, so thinking a cold water wash and a no-heat dryer to help break it in. Does fit trimly across the chest. Wearing a short sleeve shirt in the pic, and could wear a thin sweater, but wouldn't add much more. Fit in the shoulder and chest remind me of my ELC A2. Though maybe this will inspire me to drop that "winter weight" I managed to pack on, lol

View attachment 145251
what's the liner like in that jacket? I kind of prefer an M-65 just because you can take the liner out. Prefer it in though.

atlasfields

what's the liner like in that jacket? I kind of prefer an M-65 just because you can take the liner out. Prefer it in though.
Does not have a removable liner. When I was in high school, I had a M-65. And wore it until it basically self-destructed in college. Definitely not as thick with the liner in the M-65.

B-Man2

Does not have a removable liner. When I was in high school, I had a M-65. And wore it until it basically self-destructed in college. Definitely not as thick with the liner in the M-65.
You can still pick up liners for the m-65 but they are disappearing quickly. If any of you guys have an M-65 now might be the time to pick up a liner and a spare while you can still find original ones .

Spitfireace

That is the thing. By the way M-65 issued does not destruct. Lol. I have two, the OG-107 and a woodland with patches and my name tape on it. Can't wear that one in public because it looks postal.

Spitfireace

I bought a liner from eBay for like 35 bucks from Australia. It was left over from the Gulf War NOS. Getting hard to find deals on them now though.

Last edited: