• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breier of Amsterdam G-1 Amend. #3

Stony

How rare is this contract of G-1? It's one of the few jackets I haven't owned and I don't know much about it.

Thanks in advance.

Roughwear

As you know there is one featured on JC's Flight Jacket CD. I like the blue lining which was only used in this 1960 contract. John says jackets from the contract are "quite rare", indicating a low production number, but how rare is the question! ;)

Stony

As you know there is one featured on JC's Flight Jacket CD. I like the blue lining which was only used in this 1960 contract. John says jackets from the contract are "quite rare", indicating a low production number, but how rare is the question!

I have an opportunity to buy one, so I just wanted to know how much to offer.

Thanks for the info. :D

Roughwear

Stony said:
As you know there is one featured on JC's Flight Jacket CD. I like the blue lining which was only used in this 1960 contract. John says jackets from the contract are "quite rare", indicating a low production number, but how rare is the question!

I have an opportunity to buy one, so I just wanted to know how much to offer.

Thanks for the info. :D

Now that is an entirely different question. ;) Start from $500 and work upwards!

greyhound52

Stony,
I have the jacket on John's CD it is a near mint size 42. Eight years ago I paid 750 for it. I don't know what it would be worth now but something like that would go for about that much since the condition on this jacket is so good.

Stony

I actually have two of them I can buy. Both are size 42 and one has replaced cuffs. Looks like I better grab them.

bretron

Stony said:
I actually have two of them I can buy. Both are size 42 and one has replaced cuffs. Looks like I better grab them.

Just don't tell me they're at the Tacoma Goodwill because i dont want to have to hop in my car and head down there still in my pajamas!

Stony

Just don't tell me they're at the Tacoma Goodwill because i dont want to have to hop in my car and head down there still in my pajamas!

I know you can see I-5 from your cell, but it won't be worth it Murphy. :shock: