• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR 'Rough-Outs' at ELC

Tim P

they are the last word in rufouts. but foooka meee! they dont win by much more than a nose so the slight quality hike in my opinion does not justify the additional cost.. ATF/WPG/ww2imp all offer similar and the narrowness can be had from choosing the boondocker style from whatever vendor.

and they stop half a size smaller than my foot thankfully.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Lignemaginot said:
GBP275??????????????

36,000 JPY is the price in Japan without tax, so the Eastman price is about 45.00 GBP higher, but presumably includes VAT.

Not so bad .....

watchmanjimg

jack31916 said:
For that amount of money you'd better try to find yourselves a pair of originals on Ebay.

If there were even a snowball's chance in hell :twisted: of finding such an item in wearable size and condition I'd agree, but practically speaking I'd say the ATF/WPG/WW2 Impressions route is far more likely to bring satisfaction.

Andrew

Tim P said:
....and the narrowness can be had from choosing the boondocker style from whatever vendor.

Tim, not knowing which is better, what's your preference on the look- wide or narror fit?

Tim P

the narrower look is altogether more shoe-like and so to me is better with civilian attire whilst naturally totally appropriate for military.

havocpaul

Expensive for sure, but what with the current exchange rates etc they aren't that much higher than the Japanese price. Hopefully Eastman will start again getting more Buzz stuff in stock for this 'season'.

rich

havocpaul said:
Expensive for sure, but what with the current exchange rates etc they aren't that much higher than the Japanese price. Hopefully Eastman will start again getting more Buzz stuff in stock for this 'season'.

Any idea when this generally happens Paul? (Their own website is still showing Fall and Winter 2008)

havocpaul

They have usually had new stock for the Duxford shows but they didn't attend in May and may not have ordered from Japan whilst the Pound was at an all-time low as many items would have been way too dear; the Pound is slowly picking up so maybe they are going to get more items through soon.