• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR B-10 white collar

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
I have one from a previous limited edition ... great jacket, there are earlier threads here if you search LSL. Here's a direct link to the new HPA version, and yes, they ship anywhere, I've bought shoes from them.

http://historypreservation.com/hpassoci ... niqnum=421

BR-LSL-B10-b.jpg

Tim P

what a quandry.... for irreguler styling of B10's, white collar or superior togs red knit......both available through HPA....

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
I'm now puzzled by this LSL Garments from HPA, mine's from a numbered limited edition of 300, and it's quite old ... MI 3764.

It's not usual to make a second limited edition, kinda defeats the purpose, and no one else seems to be offering this B-10.

Maybe Buzz had a bunch of unsold stock hidden in the lunch room. :?

TankBuster

They had size 42 and under available as of a couple years ago. I tried on a Buzz LSL size 42 at HPA's stall at the Gathering of Mustangs show. It was too small for me. At the time Charles told me they did not have a 44 in stock, and that they weren't making any more. That apparently changed. It's a good thing for anyone looking for a nice B-10 as this is Ricksons best IMO.

Clark J

Has anyone talked to HPA lately that was looking for a 44 or larger to see if any of their jackets where in stock??Do they ever have any big jackets in stock??

stanier

I've got a BR Superior Togs B-10 red rib, and now I want one of these too, I'll have a rail full of B-10's if BR keep this up!

Dr H

I'm not a particular fan of cloth jackets, but this colour combination is really growing on me.

I have a wartime 44 Perry A2 and take a 42 in a GW A2. If I were considering one of these B10s could anyone advise what size would be suitable please?

Thanks

Ian

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Dr H said:
I have a wartime 44 Perry A2 and take a 42 in a GW A2. If I were considering one of these B10s could anyone advise what size would be suitable please?

A 42 should do it ...

CBI

is it just me? I am not feeling the love for the white/ivory - much prefer the brown collar!

IMO :?

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
I'm now puzzled by this LSL Garments from HPA, mine's from a numbered limited edition of 300, and it's quite old ... MI 3764.

It's not usual to make a second limited edition, kinda defeats the purpose, and no one else seems to be offering this B-10.

Maybe Buzz had a bunch of unsold stock hidden in the lunch room. :?

No, the new model is BR12006.

bseal

CBI said:
is it just me? I am not feeling the love for the white/ivory - much prefer the brown collar!

IMO :?

Concur, but the novelty of the white collar lends it a bit of charm.