• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bomber Bugs....

Here's a real quick water color of a patch ive designed to go on my painted A2, keepin with the theme on the back. Hopefully in the next couple of days ill get the chance to do it on leather.

Stay tuned....

001bbp-1.jpg

Jaguar46

oldskoolonly said:
Here's a real quick water color of a patch ive designed to go on my painted A2, keepin with the theme on the back. Hopefully in the next couple of days ill get the chance to do it on leather.

Stay tuned....

001bbp-1.jpg

Is this a copy of a genuine patch? Bugs is my guy, and would love to see more of what people did with him. I am also a bit curious about the way Bugs is drawn, because his looks changed over the years. Most of the art depicts the earliest form of Bugs.

Jaguar46 said:
Is this a copy of a genuine patch? Bugs is my guy, and would love to see more of what people did with him. I am also a bit curious about the way Bugs is drawn, because his looks changed over the years. Most of the art depicts the earliest form of Bugs.

No, I started from scratch on this one...

Re: Bomber Bugs....update pic's

All painted up, gotta let it dry now so I can distress it then sew it on.

Marked out and the pattern cut into the leather
Image0457.jpg

Image0458.jpg

Image0459.jpg

All done, sorry about the picture quality. Will try and get a better shot soon.

Its been a fun project, im happy with the result and being a cooper, I haven't gone and ruined a quality jacket!!!!!!! :D

Image0464.jpg

Image0463.jpg

Goes with the back real nice...
Image0439good.jpg