• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown out M-445

a2jacketpatches

Picked it up cheap, I may add the pockets to a kit bag to cover some sharpie marking. I'll salvage the other parts as well to cover the cost, not much good otherwise.
partyjacket014.jpg

partyjacket018.jpg

partyjacket017.jpg

partyjacket016.jpg

ghq1

I'm a big fan of sheepskin but sometimes rotten sheepskin is simply rotten sheepskin -- no real way to restore or rehab it.

I bought an ANJ-4 and M-445a from the same guy on Ebay and paid $100 shipped for both . . .Sheepskin was gone but plenty of fantastic goatskin (pockets, arms, pullers, trim) plus some nice talons . . .

I hated to rip them up but the skin almost tore EASIER than paper . . .

a2jacketpatches

This one is about the same, stronger in some places than others. looking ok from the front, if I had the room I'd display hiding the ripped cuff.

Roughwear

Without the rips and damage the jacket would be nearly mint. It looks like it had little wear in the war. Really it is only good for the parts. Inaddition to the zip, buttons and goatskin, the concealed knits could be used on an A2.

Members online

Latest posts