• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bill kelsoe

dmar836

Snap issue still not resolved? I thought that was what was said would drive the price up. It does appear to now be 40 USD more than a few months ago.
Anyone know about the snaps?

rocco74

dmar836 said:
Snap issue still not resolved? I thought that was what was said would drive the price up. It does appear to now be 40 USD more than a few months ago.
the dollar go down about euro.... :ugeek:

Jaguar46

dmar836 said:

The snaps on mine are ring snaps. The only issue I am aware of is the backside being uncovered, which Platon has mentioned he has figured out how to cover. Since the jacket is more of a generic type product, and not designed to be detailed to any specific contract (as I understand things), I wasn't aware of any other issues.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9348&start=80

nogbat

have seen a bill kelsoe rw on e bay , but it does not say a size ???can you order your size with the jacket ??? if so how..

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
nogbat said:
have seen a bill kelsoe rw on e bay , but it does not say a size ???can you order your size with the jacket ??? if so how..

The RW currently listed on eBay is a size 40 ...

A

Anonymous

the generic type jacket is over
now we offer the rough wear 27752 contract pattern
the hardware is not the correct yet, but we 're working on it