• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso Poughkeepsie A-2

leper-colony

It's here! It looks boxy and cardboard-like... Wait, I have not opened it yet. :mrgreen:

The roommates are curious. :D

leper-colony

I eventually opened it and I will try to do a write up.

As for my furry friends, I have a whole squadron, with call signs, lol. :lol:

Peter Graham

Looks very impressive. The detail shots are great but can you post pics of the whole jacket, preferably being worn, and some cat pics too !

chamboid

looks great, but do show us some of the full jacket and you wearing it.

Just finally put some up of my BK Roughwear, not wishing to highjack the thread, but it might appease for a while till you get a chance to put your up.

P.s how many cats do you have?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14464&start=10

leper-colony

Chamboid, great jacket.

I'll try to get wearing pics.

This thread was not meant to be a review, that's why its in the general forum.

Not trying to drag anything out. Was trying to decide to do a review or not, and I'm pressed for time to do a proper one and it was not the happiest of transactions for me.

It may have to wait till the weekend, sorry. :oops:

Too many cats, but not a hoarder. They all came from government shelters and would otherwise been euthanized.

Pope

Gentlemen:

I have a theory about people who dislike cats to the extreme. I think in a past life these cat haters were big juicy rats that a big mean cat had for lunch. I have expressed that opinion to several acquaintentces who needless to say did not remain friends. Oh well the truth is hard to accept sometimes.

I once fired a welder that worked for me because he threw rocks at a ferral cat that lived in my plant and who I fed. I also feel as though people who hate cats have a severe personality flaw that makes them hard to trust. Oh well just my thoughts.

Mike

PaulGT3

I hate to disagree with the Vaticanand the Pontiff himself, BUT my theory is people who dont like cats have a reason for it.
At one time they loved all of Gods little creatures. These types of people likes Dogs Cats Rabbits
and all kinds of pets. But then they were given a reason for disliking said animal. For instance
I love all kinds of animals. Cats included. I have 4 dogs and one cat even though our Neighborhood
rules say you can only have TWO (2) pets per household. My cat loves to be petted, and I do my
share. But when I quit petting her and she wants more, she has no problem biting, scratching
or what ever she has to do to KEEP me petting her. Now when I pet my dogs, the roll over on
their back and when I quit, they fall asleep. When I leave there is no disrespect on their part
other than they roll over. Now if I were to completely ignore my cat, say in a dark hall, she has
no problem removing several ounces of meat out of my ankle while I walk by unaware of the
cat standing there. Its not until I look down on the puddling pool of blood that I even know
what happened. Now as far as I am aware I have no faults concerning animals in my personality
as I sit here with one dog in my lap, one draped across my shoulders, one on my right arm
and one at my feet. I have to admit that for some reason I DO DISLIKE when pieces of my
person are removed with out my knowledge or any kind of anesthesia. I dont think that is
any kind of personality fault as far as I know.

zoomer

I have a theory that cat hating taps into old traditions of masculinity and Christianity. Not the good ones, the nasty exclusionary ones.

Here is a really neat cat. Could you hate him? He looks like a cuddly badass.
8729141910_4ec7cf0a3f_z.jpg

Pope

Paul.....now you didn't say after your cat bit you or took a hunk of meat out of your leg that you kicked the cat or took it to the pound, so that must mean you are not a cat hater with a personnality flaw, so what I said for sure didn't apply to you. LOL

I have 3 dogs and one cat. The cat made a believer out of the dogs with one swipe across their noses.