• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belated picture of a X-Mas present....

ties70

Hi,

just browsed through my photobucket account and found this:

hamilton_bw.jpg

Maybe it is interesting for some of you.
It is a Hamilton Team Earth Auto, with an interesting watch strap. Looks the part with flight jackets!

Take care

Ties

8tfish

Good looking watch. I have always liked Hamilton watches. My father was a railroad dispatcher and had a really nice Hamilton pocket watch....railroad approved.

Jaguar46

I saw one of these in a store, and I love the face, and case. But the strap was not to my liking, if I got this watch, I would try to get a normal leather strap. Great looking watch. I love the creme colored face model as well.

ties70

Jaguar46 said:
I saw one of these in a store, and I love the face, and case. But the strap was not to my liking, if I got this watch, I would try to get a normal leather strap. Great looking watch. I love the creme colored face model as well.

I know what you mean. When I saw the watch for the first time, I really liked its military appearance, especially with the strap. Putting it on was a different story. With the double-layered construction you will never lose the watch, that is for sure...

...what they included the extra steel buckle for is a mystery...but hey, the watch is a co-operation between Hamilton and Harrison Ford, so maybe Indy fixes an extra canteen on his watch strap ;)

Here is the strap "at work":

hamilton_close3.jpg

hamilton_close2.jpg

hamilton_close.jpg

The leather is extremely soft and the watch very comfortable to wear.