• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3 Life preserver / Irvin WPG

jerome35

For the ones interested, I made an offer about $130 and they accepted, WPG repro ones.

They also have irvin jackets wpg, with 'best offer' options ;)

Dimitry M

For the ones interested, I made an offer about $130 and they accepted, WPG repro ones.

They also have irvin jackets wpg, with 'best offer' options ;)
I got the same one off eBay un used. The yellow color is much darker than the pics and so is the leather buckle guard. Also the stamp date is pre war dated. Its ok for what it is but I have never really handled an orig B-3. I would consider getting a real one and getting a B-4 instead.

Dimitry M

I want to lighten the leather front part. Would that be re dyeing it? Would it work the same as doing it on a jacket? Any ideas? I would also re do the inspection stamp date.

jerome35

I want to lighten the leather front part. Would that be re dyeing it? Would it work the same as doing it on a jacket? Any ideas? I would also re do the inspection stamp date.

As soon as I receive it, I'll tell you about dyeing as I will see more clearly leather quality