• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10

Burnsie

The lengthy explanation of End Zone twill must have been copied from HPA? The Buzz repro of the Oldin Dennis B-10 was done in this fabric - could this original Oldin actually have that? Looks like cotton. Any one know how many B-10s and B-15s were actually made with "End Zone Twill"?

Peter Graham

That's one ratty looking B-10. I don't think it's Endzone twill. If it was, it would have a sheen, like nylon. An Endzone jacket would not wear like that either. I think it's cotton.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Peter Graham said:
I think it's cotton.

Yes, cotton .... the seller does state that in his sub-title.

The end-zone twill blurb is all contained in the copy plagiarised from Eastman, maybe he didn't notice that they were referring to their B-15.

http://www.shopcreator.com/mall/eastman ... 972499.stm

I thought that the end-zone examples were quite rare, being more of a test run, though I do seem to remember one original example on eBay.

Peter Graham

deeb7 said:
I thought that the end-zone examples were quite rare, being more of a test run, though I do seem to remember one original example on eBay.
Bazelot had an end-zone B-10 a while ago and I had a B-15.