• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-13 Jacket on the Bay size 40

Stony

The B-13 is an officer's flight "dress" jacket so to speak. The enlisted version is the B-14. I just traded some stuff for a B-13 just yesterday. They are very well made with slash pockets that are cordoroy lined and have woven labels like flight jackets and other flight gear. They are actually somewhat common to find.

a2jacketpatches

Stony said:
The B-13 is an officer's flight "dress" jacket so to speak. The enlisted version is the B-14. I just traded some stuff for a B-13 just yesterday. They are very well made with slash pockets that are cordoroy lined and have woven labels like flight jackets and other flight gear. They are actually somewhat common to find.

I've found only two in twenty years, sold them for about 175- to 200- no patches. Oddly, I bought them both together with Army ground pounder stuff.

Stony

Here are some pictures of the one I traded for yesterday. Notice the AAF stamp on the inside and the nice woven label.

B-13_zpsf3e88be3.jpg

B-13Label_zps24d70d03.jpg

B-13AAFStamp2_zpsa1ae22e1.jpg

B-13AAFStamp1_zpsb0edb352.jpg

a2jacketpatches

leper-colony said:
Years ago I had a size 42 that was 29th div patched.

The two I got were blank but I bought a pile of other infantry stuff to include some of those twill 1st ID patches. I guess it make a good Officer Ike as well.