• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-10 - Painted Jungle Air Force. Stagg 40

CBI

nice artwork but 100% convinced its authentic. The lettering looks post WW2 (1960's actually). Just my opinion.......

dujardin

splendid art work but i'm as CBI.....
don't know why but i have a doubt on the period this art work was done.

a2jacketpatches

I had a unit history book for the Long Rangers, and their multi-piece felt patches aren't that hard to come by. Great painting job but I would only buy this straight from the vet. Still can't say it's not real though.

TankBuster

Cloth jackets are always a tough one to determine originality since they hold onto the paint so well. Without ample provenance or coming direct from the source, they are a tough buy. This jacket is a beauty for sure but $3,200 is stiff even though personally I think the jacket is right.

dujardin

joeson said:
Love the artwork but I want a period picture of the guy wearing it.

not yet 100% certified
i can found an era photo of a painted jacket, request a good artist to make a perfect copy, age the jacket and than sell her as the original shown on the photo

only a jacket with certified provenance, example from the vet's family, can be of interest....regarding the price

really to risky, IMO