• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avirex Top Gun Very Rare !!! Only $ 1299.99

Jason

How could it be a repro....? He had not just one, but two experts in the field verify it's authenticity!!!

I'd really like to know who the experts are that offered those insane sums of money. I have a couple of Coopers and a (cough) Flight-tech A-2 that I want them to make an offer on, too. If the above jacket was 'authentic' then whats one step above that... genuinely authentic...? At least Cooper was an actual supplier in both modern times and WW2, so that should make it "absolutely genuinely authentic" :lol:

bseal

lifeisg0od is considering your offer Jan-12-10 19:02:16 PST
Your offer price: US $18.00
Offer expires in: 47 hours 59 mins
Your terms: --

bseal

Sorry bobbyseal, lifeisg0od has turned down your offer of US $18.00. Make another offer before the item ends.

Item:AVIREX COCKPIT A2 G1 TOP GUN FLIGHT JACKET US NAVY XS s
:cry:

Stony

I read the auction and didn't see where they touted any "experts" or where they state it's military issue or from any war. I don't see any deception by the seller, just a really high price for a jacket that's worth considerably less.

Did I miss something in the ad?