• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVG M-422A?

A

Anonymous

The painting was done by that guy from Mexico jimmyb something.

RCSignals

chitchat said:
The painting was done by that guy from Mexico jimmyb something.

The painting doesn't look too bad, just should be on a repro jacket if at all.

Is that definite it was done by jimmyb?

Roughwear

Now if only the winning bidder had been a member here he may not have pulled the trigger on this faked AVG M422A. It would be a lovely jacket but for the later artwork. :roll:

I sold this one to Mike just about 3 months ago for $750! I had just put the listing out and he asked me to add a BIN price which I did, so it didn't stay up for very long. I listed it saying that it was most likely a fake, but nice G&F in good condition anyways. I guess I should have been more vague. I like the way Mike wrote that he had no way of telling when the jacket was painted. That's a great way to tell the truth I guess. Kinda like faux pearls. He wrote only 1/10 of what I did, so I envy his listing prowess. I wish I learned the art of writing less and selling for more. I'm going to have to try this sometime. :eek: