• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Authentic Rough Wear A-2?

HackerF15E

Whadda guys think? Real or repro?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-A-2-Leather ... 255f8c9a46

!B+h1PNw!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!i!EzLKYclTPBM+8L1kqBw~~0_12.JPG

atkins

Looks like a real one with new knits. I wonder , How come this jacket didn't show up on my daily search? Thanks Hacker!

A

Anonymous

Real real,
they could never align the tag and hanger in the center.

HHjackets

the tag looks quite crisp for its age!
can't understand how people could use those hangers for jackets when they are meant for shirts coming out of dry cleaners.

Roughwear

Someone got a bargain. It's certainly an original 1401-p rather than a worn Eastman repro. The leather is too grainy and mismatched for ELC. Besides it has an original Crown zip. ELC only recently started to use repro Crowns on their repros.

Jason

Now isn't that interesting... common to both Perry and (at least this) RW, the label & hanger are not symmetrically positioned. I now wonder if there was method in this madness? Or did a seamstress with a bad eye move from Newburgh to a bit further west perhaps? ;)

Roughwear

Jason said:
Now isn't that interesting... common to both Perry and (at least this) RW, the label & hanger are not symmetrically positioned. I now wonder if there was method in this madness? Or did a seamstress with a bad eye move from Newburgh to a bit further west perhaps? ;)

She was recovering after a heavy night! :lol: