• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF B10

Bombing IP

I have had time on my hands lately so I put some patches on my B10 from ATF all patches are original .Being fleece lined its not possible for me to use a sewing machine so I split the lining by the zip and sewed on the name patch and the ATC patch the others I sewed in place . As most of you are aware if you sew the front patch on with a machine you close up the inside pocket as well . Strange I have 5 A2 types and none of them have patches I like them that way ,the B10 and the G1 both do and I like them that way for some reason .The ATF B10 is a good jacket although over sized has worn well an washes up a treat but its not super warm in cold weather . For the money I can recommend it ,if you buy one ask the owner for the pit to pit size to decide your size . I bought mine when they were blowing them out and could not return it for a smaller because there were none in stock .Funny thing about this jacket no one knows what it is or what the patches are .
DSC_9716.JPG