• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As there appears to be some interest: BR WG MA-1 in 42

Cobblers161

Thanks for posting that up although I'm not sure I understand the format of the auction plus my French is rather/quite/very limited. Any chance you could help out? Thanks!

Rutger

Cobblers161 said:
Thanks for posting that up although I'm not sure I understand the format of the auction plus my French is rather/quite/very limited. Any chance you could help out? Thanks!

I think it's best to contact a French-speaking forummember for both communicating and the actual buying procedure.
I somehow have a feeling that the average French seller might be scared to sell abroad.

I guess Marcel should speak & write French good enough not to scare the seller away, and somewhere on a thread about selling to France (100 reasons blahblah) a French forummember wrote a couple of lines, his English was quite good.

I'd be willing to try, but the one time I did I never got a reply on two requests.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
... or simply use Google Translate to send the seller an email through the eBay page.