• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody is able to see the pics of this jacket?

bazelot

I could see them yesterday but i can't anymore. His picture hosting site must be down.
From what i remember the patch and painting did not look accurate and the jacket is a 60s G-1

rob75IT

Hi Guys
I have spend some times trying to open the pics. Thank you for the infos. I think it I will abandon it than.
I don't understand lately there are few jackets on the ebay that just pretend to be original and with such fake insignias.
Patches and painting improper and aged rubbing them in a totally visible way......
but....... they still sell with big prices at the end of the auction.......
Roberto

TankBuster

Yep,
There is definitely alot of fakes out there. That's why knowing your stuff
is very important before buying a original patched or painted jacket.

chrgod2

Sad to see a nice vintage Foster G-1 messed up like that.. :(

Still, the seller does not claim the artwork to be all original. I can sort of understand the people who pick up an original stock G-1 for about 100 USD, then customize it with a patch or two and nose art on the back. Throw in an old picture bought on eBay for a tenner, and some papers... and you can sell it with great profit...