• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Cable

Hawkeye

Heres some shots of my new ELC Cable. I cannot emphasize enough how great this new goatskin is that ELC is using. The colour and grain are just incredible. If you are thinking about a new A-2 I would highly recommend this contract, either new or used.

sweaters005-2-1.jpg

sweaters012-2-1.jpg

sweaters011.jpg

sweaters017-2.jpg

Grant

Geez, that Cable fits you dead on perfect.
That's gotta be one of ELC best looking A-2's.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Great jacket, great fit, and a great find for you in that long size, Hawkeye.

I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Good-Wear.

Marv

Nice jacket, is the ELC Cable true to size on fit or more of a room'er fit rather than a slimmer fit say like the ELC Werber.

Hawkeye

Marv said:
oh forgot ask, Hawkeye is your Cable the standard or the time worn finish, ta.

My Cable is the standard finish. Fitwise, I'm not sure how it compares to other ELC A-2s. Off the top of my head the chest measurement is 23-23.5 inches

Peter Graham

Marv said:
Nice jacket, is the ELC Cable true to size on fit or more of a room'er fit rather than a slimmer fit say like the ELC Werber.
My 38 seems to be a roomier fit than an original A-2. Saying that my 27753 was pretty roomy, but many reckon they were made by Cable. Sorry, that didn't answer your question, did it.

Marv

thank guys, I am definately considering purchasing a Cable hence the questions but thinking of going for the time worn finish.