• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Flight Jackets & British

1911A1US

Dear Roughwear:It seems that you have many flight jackets,and you are very knowledgeable on the subject,just how long have you been at this?Thanks Brian

dujardin

1911A1US said:
Dear Roughwear:It seems that you have many flight jackets,and you are very knowledgeable on the subject,just how long have you been at this?Thanks Brian

i think it date from his 1st birthday :lol:

Roughwear

1911A1US said:

Correction-since my 2nd birthday!

Seriously, I have collected flight jackets for only six years. Some here have been collecting them 20 or 30 years, so I'm really a relative newcomer to this expensive hobby and have much to learn. :)

navvet

Roughwear, it is obvious that you were a historian before becoming a flight jacket collector/expert. Your attention to detail is impressive. We who have the pleasure of seeing your contributions here and on the FL would not have learned so much without your valuable input. Thank you, professor.
Paul