• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero w/Artwork

442RCT

I saw this Aero on ebay a couple of weeks ago, there were no bidders when the auction finished and it was re-listed last week. The seller had lowered the starting price to $ 279. Although the jacket was, as new, I'm pretty sure most buyers were turned off by the artwork on the back, I know I was. I figured I could repaint the jacket, so I sent the seller an offer, but at the last minute, someone picked it off...which I really didn't mind. :roll:
B9n1eRQ2kKGrHqZigEzNPgcf1BM6WYF0Ym0_3.jpg

Very rare find, like new condition, Aero Leather Scotland A-2 flight bomber jacket REPLICA, with beautiful paint art at the back “ SPECIAL DELIVERY” Jacket is made of heavy oil pull horsehide with beautiful red color cotton drill lining (as original contract A-2’s) and light brown knitted parts (waist band, cuffs)

Good quality jacket+bad art = depreciated price. If the jacket hadn't been painted at all, it would probably have gone for a couple hundred more.