• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero A2 sizing

Flyderf

I've emailed Aero leather, but no response yet. I guess they just changed over their website so I imagine they are backed up on orders and email.

I'm curious how they are sized? Are they true to jacket sizes or do they run smaller/larger, etc.? If anyone has the measurements for a 48 regular I'd appreciate it. The 42-15142-P contract.

Kind Regards from a newbie to the site.

dadgad

Flyderf said:
I've emailed Aero leather, but no response yet. I guess they just changed over their website so I imagine they are backed up on orders and email.

I'm curious how they are sized? Are they true to jacket sizes or do they run smaller/larger, etc.? If anyone has the measurements for a 48 regular I'd appreciate it. The 42-15142-P contract.

Kind Regards from a newbie to the site.

They will cut the jacket upon your measurements.

Mac

I don't know if you've seen this on the Aero website:

"The factory will be closed the week of 11th October 2010."

Cheers,

Mac

Cliff

I have always found that Aero A2s and indeed their Irvins run a size smaller than the equivalent ELC sizing.
ie. An Aero 44 is an ELC 42