• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acme W535-AC-21996 (Slight Second)

DiamondDave

Gents,

Now Available, "Combat Crew" Acme W535AC-21996 (Aero Leather Clo. Co.) reproduction. Size 38.
Offered at a discount due to a small stain of leather varnish on the lining. Asking $750.00 USD (MSRP of 1249.00)
This is Chrome tanned 3 oz Steerhide, with a final Vegetable re-tan, then the combat crew finish was applied.
Wales copy of Talon M-42 zipper.

Dimensions of the jacket:

Front along zipper: 23.25"
Front chest under arms: 20.75"
Back width under arms: 21:
Back height: 25"
Shoulder width: 17.5"
Sleeve length: 23.5"

Howell_Acme_01.jpg

Howell_Acme_02.jpg

Howell_Acme_03.jpg

Howell_Acme_04.jpg

Howell_Acme_05.jpg

Howell_Acme_06.jpg

Thanks for looking,
DD

mindful

John offered this one to me but its a bit on the small side for me but this jacket looks killer

CBI

what a great deal for such a small "defect" not even close to my size - damn!!!!

zhz44

Hi Dave,

I am 17 inch shoulder, 36inch chest, and 165cm tall, do you think this jacket would fit me?

jschare

Well, I won this on eBay last week and received it a couple of days ago. I feel like I stole this because of the price I paid... Sorry Dave... Lol. But I have to say the workmanship is excellent. I've always liked the contrast on these Aeros with the dark leather, green thread and red knits. If anyone is thinking of gettin a jacket from Diamond, do it. You won't regret it.