• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 ID - just for fun

Marv

As I am a little bored at work and have a spare few mins, I have posted a couple of quick pics of my current repro A2 wearer......

Just for fun, can you guess the Maker and Model etc..........

f3fe7cf2.jpg

52649aa7.jpg

:)

Weasel_Loader

I think Marco got it. Now I know why I was confused. Never thought about the ELC PH edition. The pocket flaps look like a Monarch, while the collar looks 27752. :roll:

majormajor1

The collar looks WAY too big, but that surely is exacerbated by the really low fold of the collar. There should be at least an inch stand on the inside above the lining. This looks more like a quarter of an inch. I would give the collar some HWT, and remould the collar to fold higher ;)

Phantomfixer

Hey guys. New guy here first post. I would guess Eastman. Maybe time worn or PH jacket.
Phantomfixer over on the fedora lounge.

deand

jzist said:
Hey guys. New guy here first post. I would guess Eastman. Maybe time worn or PH jacket.
Phantomfixer over on the fedora lounge.

Welcome, fellow Lounger/Jacketeer! I agree Eastman. Don't know enough to say more.

dean

grommet

As mentioned by majormajor1, this jacket looks like it has a collar stand. Does the PH have one (I can't tell from the Eastman website)?

Marv

For those who guessed correctly, well done....it is in fact a ECL PH A2 in walnut which comes in the timeworn finish as default and does have a collar stand.

Marv

Jaguar46 said:
Looks a lot like my Eastman Roughwear 27752. With time worn treatment?

Hi Jaguar,

Any chance of posting an pics of your ELC 27752 for comparrison, especially the collar fold.....as majormajor1 mentioned previously that the fold height on my jacket seems too low so would love to see how the 22752 collar sits on top of the collar stand.

HackerF15E

You guys are phenomenal, being able to spot such minute design and construction variations.

Both awesome and disturbing, heh heh.

atkins

@ Hacker :lol: staring at digital images of jackets for too long now, sometimes with men on it...

Marv, aren't the winner get the jacket? ;)