• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Good Article on John Chapman

ButteMT61

That's awesome! But wait, if I buy 20, I can get 'em for $700? Count me in! :lol:
Great piece. And glad they put Vickie in too!

767fo

ButteMT61 said:
That's awesome! But wait, if I buy 20, I can get 'em for $700? Count me in! :lol:

I tried that Scott and it didn't work :lol:

ButteMT61

767fo said:
ButteMT61 said:

I tried that Scott and it didn't work :lol:

I was actually going to mention you and CBI, and I thought better of it - already made you mad once this week ;)
If my wife ever needs a jacket supplier for a movie, I'll make sure I do a +1 on the order :lol:

CBI

When John made those for Red Tails his retails price was about $700. The first few I ever purchased were his "test" jackets that were already excellent that were only $350. Those were the days....... Not really, the quality of the materials and end product is night and day from when he first started although some of those early ones were/are still pretty cool.

Really nice article and well deserved.

John's got some other interesting ideas for jackets in the works. No don't ask, I can't tell :cool:

Dr H

ButteMT61 said:
That's awesome! But wait, if I buy 20, I can get 'em for $700?

Wait a minute...wait a minute, so if 20 of us are planning to buy a GW.. :?

ButteMT61

Dr H said:
I've got a video capture on my iPhone...
Do we qualify now?! :lol:

Yes! But, I may have made JC mad with my latest request. So you might have to take me out for the good of the group :lol: